2016 - 2021 Latin America Gallery, Las Vegas Nevada
*October 17 to 25 Florence Biennale, Fortezza da Basso, Florence, Italy
*September Bombay Saphire Artisan Series, Miami , Florida
*July 13 Exposure Awards, Louvre Museum, Paris, France
*July 24-26 2014 SeeMe Takeover Times Square, Manhattan, New York.
*May 19 to June 27,Artistrun Gallery, Long Island City, New York,
*May 1 to May 8, Artistrun Gallery, Long Island City New York, 2014
*October 11, “Art Takes Paris”, Paris, France
*October 5th, SeeMe Gallery "Creative Rising", Long Island City, New York
*July 25 Angel Angel Orensanz Foundation for Contemporary Art "The Story of the Creativity" International Exhibition, Chelsea - New York
*June 25 – July 20 Gallery 147 - ALAC - Phoenix, Arizona
*June 17 “An Evening of Art and Live Jazz over Lincoln Center” - New York,
*July 4th, BOMBAY SAPPHIRE ® Miami, Florida
*May 1 to June 22 Gallery 147 - Latina Arts & Cultural Center -
"Everything that touches our senses is linked in our way of being and I pretend to believe that the harmony of shapes and color reflected in a painting on the wall of my house should be pleasurable and when a picture makes me feel good that's when its finished"
Art Commission Contract
Coqle Aragrev Art
This Agreement is made the 28 day of October 2014 , by & between:
3000 Kingsbridge Ave. Suite 3D, Riverdale New York, NY, email@example.com
(The Collector) Name: Gregg Keeping
Address: 22087 Vernon Ridge Drive
Phone:Cell 262 960 1223 or 262 960 2628 Email: Lia.Keeping@Jockey.com
Agreement between Artist & Collector as follows
1. The Artwork: Collector is commissioning artist, Coqle Aragrev to recreate two (2) paintings with the following guidelines:
•title: Musicians I & II •description: Acrylic •dimensions: 40 x 30 Inches •price: (include taxes, if appropriate): $ 800.00 (No tax) •frame: No Frame
2. Payment: Total amount $800.00. (Eight Hundred Dollars) Paypal
3. Copyright: Artist retains the copyright to all works commissioned by Collector that was created by Artist, including all reproduction rights and the right to claim statutory copyright. No artwork may be reproduced or altered without the written consent of the Artist.
4. Both paintings will take 7 to 10 business days, that include, canvas preparation, drawing, glazing (painting), and four coats of varnish for UV resistance, and dust.
4. Right of Refusal: In the event that the Collector does not wish to purchase the commissioned artwork, the Collector may refuse. In that case, the Artist will retain the refused artwork and one third of the total amount. This is free of any claims or interests of the Collector and the Collector will not owe any additional fees to the Artist.
5. Shipping: $60.00
6. Total Amount: $860.00
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the Artist and Collector have executed the Agreement on the day & year written above.
Please if you agree click the OK Button